RIP The Great Jack Davis

I'm a couple of weeks ago, my all time favorite cartoonist, Jack Davis, most popular for his work in MAD Magazine has passed away. Mr. Davis along with Mort Drucker are the two men that inspired me to get into cartooning/caricatures. When I was about 12 years old I seen my first MAD Magazine....and there was the wild cartoon work of Jack Davis before me....I was spellbound! I could laugh at just the drawing BEFORE I read the caption! Along with his work in MAD Magazine, Mr. Davis had his work published most everywhere in the sixties and seventies....from magazines, books, posters, lunch boxes....everywhere....even designing the cartoons for The Jackson 5 and The Monkees. And I had the great pleasure to meet my childhood cartoonist hero in Cocoa Beach, Florida....thus launching my caricature career....Thanks Jack!